This web site has been created by hand using the Windows Notepad text editor and a knowledge of XHTML, CSS and Microsoft's ASP.NET technology. The site is hosted by Web Hosting UK (links to http://www.webhosting.uk.com/).

Those who are not interested in web development will probably not want to read on...

I chose Web Hosting UK because they seemed to do everything I want (hosting asp.net, database support), at a reasonable price, and with the option to upgrade, but I'm no expert when it comes to choosing an ISP so may not stick with them forever.

I've tried to make the pages friendly for those who like to print pages out by including the URL of links in the printable view of the pages. This technique relies on placing .nowebdisplay { display: none; } in my webstyle.css file, and placing a tag like this after each link - <span class="nowebdisplay"> (links to http://www./)</span>.

I originally did not include my e-mail address on the pages to avoid junk e-mail from automated "spider" type tools that patrol the web looking for junk mail victims. As my e-mail is on other radio-related sites, I decided instead to inlcude it in the footer. It would be nice to include some kind of tool to ensure that only valid readers are given the opportunity to send feedback.

It's wise to try to follow the standards, hence the xhtml and css validation buttons at the bottom of the page. In the process of validating my pages for xhtml compliance I noticed that an annoying trait of asp.net 2.0 is that it doesn't output strictly compliant xhtml by default. In particular, the opening form tag that forms part of asp.net pages had a "name" attribute that does not comply with the xhtml standard. My initial workaround was to set the pages to comply with xhtml transitional. This is achieved by using the following at the start of the html of each page:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

I then discovered that it is necessary to include the following in the web.config file to get the web site to output strict xhtml:

<system.web>

<xhtmlConformance mode="Strict" />

</system.web>

When I viewed the source html from an Internet Explorer 8 browser I could see that the "name" attribute of the form tag had gone, and yet when I tried to validate the html the w3c validator (links to http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer) still saw the "name" attribute. How could this be? Well it turns out that the w3c validator (links to http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer) behaves as if it were a web browser, and asp.net treats it as a non-xhtml capable browser and so outputs invalid xhtml.

Searching for "asp.net 2.0 xhtml compliancy" on Yahoo (links to http://m.www.yahoo.com/) turned up the page "ASP.NET and standards compliancy" (links to http://minkmachine.reine.se/2007/10/asp-net-and-standards-compliancy/). The "App_Browsers" section on this page shows how to get asp.net to treat the validator as an xhtml capable browser.

Basically, a new folder is added at the webroot called "App_Browsers", and within that folder a file called "w3cvalidator.browser" is created containing the following:

<browsers>
  <!--
  Browser capability file for the w3c validator
  
  sample UA: "W3C_Validator/1.305.2.148 libwww-perl/5.803"
  -->
  <browser id="w3cValidator" parentID="default">
    <identification>
      <userAgent match="^W3C_Validator" />
    </identification>

    <capture>
      <userAgent match="^W3C_Validator/(?'version'(?'major'\d+)(?'minor'\.\d+)\w*).*" />
    </capture>

    <capabilities>
      <capability name="browser" value="w3cValidator" />
      <capability name="majorversion" value="${major}" />
      <capability name="minorversion" value="${minor}" />
      <capability name="version" value="${version}" />
      <capability name="w3cdomversion" value="1.0" />
      <capability name="xml" value="true" />
      <capability name="tagWriter" value="System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter" />      
    </capabilities>
  </browser>
</browsers>

With this step complete, the w3c validator now gets the correct html source. I now set the pages as xhtml strict by changing the start of each html page to:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">

The pages now validate, indicating that my web site pages are complying with the latest web standards.

I hope to develop this site little-by-little, and share my findings with those that are interested.

粉嫩公主酒酿蛋是一个目前丰胸领域中最安全有效的食疗产品丰胸产品。专业健康的丰胸理念,在市场上拥有非常高的人气粉嫩公主酒酿蛋,并且以绝对性的优势继续领衔丰胸产品排行榜,销量更是遥遥领先丰胸酒酿蛋,不仅赢得了女性朋友的一致好评,更成为广大女性朋友丰胸的不二选择丰胸食物。